Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

I couldn't resist!! The ponies got apples and carrots for their Thanksgiving breakfast but then I had to hop on Fleck and go for a quick ride. And it was quick... less than 2 minutes. During which I dropped my phone and then my hat! Hee hee. Poor guy. He was not thrilled about it. 



I am so blessed to have such wonderful ponies in my life. God has been so kind to give me three "lifers". Roany was such a fun girl who gave me so much confidence. Fleck.... oh Fleck.. the love of my life, my soul horse, and my friend. I'm so lucky to have him. And I thank God every day for bringing him into my life and keeping him in my life. That horse means the world to me. And now Dan.... the little hooligan. I love him to pieces and I hope that he and I can develop the same bond that Fleck and I have. 




Happy Thanksgiving to all. We are so very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment