Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas!

Such a great Christmas! It was such a nice relaxing fun day. I spent the morning with Mike and we had a great Christmas. Then I took both boys for a ride. I rode Dan with Kelli but she had to go home after. So I hopped on Fleck and we took a quick spin. It was getting super cold. We had a lovely brisk little canter and did a tiny bit of trotting. And then... we were heading back but I noticed the sunset. So... I turned around and we watched it. And then it got cold, so we went back. Then when we were at the trailer I looked again and it was amazing, so I hopped back on and we rode back out and watched a bit more. 

 Christmas Wreaths!







 



It was such a beautiful sunset... I just sat there on my amazing pony and prayed and thanked God for everything. I thanked Jesus for all he did for us, and God for all he has done. It was lovely. And then it was super cold so I headed in. The sunset got even more amazing but it was too cold to go back out. :) 


 
Such an awesome Christmas!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment