Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Winter Goals

2016 will be the year of getting my shit together.... getting prelim done... so flecky can "retire". ;)

Jump the big Jumps

Core Strength

yoga and stress

So.... thinking ahead... some of my goals...

  1. Fix my lower leg position over fences. I want to look like Denny Emerson. BEFORE I'm 70!
  2. Fix my hands.. no more high hands
  3. Get Fleck truly on the bit and over his back. I want him to have a sexy neck :)
  4. Get Dan to his first 3 phase and survive. :) 

2 comments:

  1. We love your super equestrian blog, so why not come and post it at Haynet - the UK's No1 Equine Blogging Network. Come and visit us at www.hay-net.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your super equestrian blog, so why not come and post it at Haynet - the UK's No1 Equine Blogging Network. Come and visit us at www.hay-net.co.uk

    ReplyDelete