Thursday, June 15, 2017

Shenani...Flecks!!

Flecky was a bit bouncy today :)

Oh, how I love him though! It's not even a big deal that now that he's "retired" he has started being naughty. :)

We rode bareback today because it was so hot and because we can. I LOVE my new bareback pad. :) It's so comfy. Fleck is finally starting to slim back down again too. :) We went for a hack with Peri and walked a good bit. Fleck was bouncy. Like... pogo-y bouncy. Hee hee. And spooky! He kept bouncing and spinning and looking. :) But we had fun.



We did a little trotting and cantering and then went to the lake to splash. Peri let Roux play too and they had fun splashing. I was just about to comment about how Roux was being good and not rolling and down Fleck went. Hee hee. It was so slow motion that I probably could have pulled him up, but he had already tipped, so... down we went. Luckily I had pulled my tall boots off and was only wearing my fat babies. They were so soaked though...

Fun day. I love him so. He restores my soul!



No comments:

Post a Comment