Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Who has the most fanciest fluffiest floatiest AWESOMEST horse EVER?!?!? I do, I do!!!!

I'm so lucky.... My horse's summer off was probably the best thing for both of us. We're back to being a team, he feels great, we've forgotten bad habits, and ... oh yeah, not to mention.. he is making a comeback! I'm so lucky...

Can you tell I had a great ride?! :)



Fleck and I met Kelli and Arwyn again at Ashland (where the magic keeps happening) and had a great trail ride. We probably hacked around for about an hour. Just cruising through the woods. We even went past the waterfall. It was great. Then we headed to the XC field because Kelli wanted to play. I had my dressage saddle on so I put Fleck to work in the field thinking we could do some hillwork/dressage. But he was SOOOOO good!! I was focusing on long and low and soft and supple and holy crap if it didn't work!!! I'm sure he was showing off some for Arwyn, but still. He was LOVELY!!! It was awesome. Even Kelli was saying how great he looked. And it felt amazing!!!

I love my pony.....

No comments:

Post a Comment