Saturday, September 1, 2012

Let's Roll!

So... we're BACK baby!!! At least for now... Baby steps, but... yay for jumping cross country again!!  We've done a jump lesson with Beth and then a cross country school at Ashland. Fleck was very happy to be back in work. As was I! So then we decided to go to Pine Top. Someone must have told Fleck because when I woke up that morning and went out to feed... this is what I was greeted with. hee hee... Fleck says "Let's roll... I"m ready"!
 

So anyways... we went to Pine Top and had fun. Fleck was a good bit and was so glad to be back out there. We didn't do much... mostly novice stuff, but it was still great to be back out there.


When we were done Sunny (who was being hand walked because he was in trouble for dumping Peri) got a little excited and got loose. I hopped off Fleck and grabbed him. I gave Sunny back to Beth and he pulled back again so he got in trouble. Fleck took this as an opportunity and ... REARED UP!!! What?!?! I looked up at him and said "um, excuse me... Who do you think YOU are"!? He came back down to Earth... and then I said "You don't do that"!. And then he shook his head NOOOO, no I don't. Hee hee... It was hilarious. He was having so much fun he just couldn't help himself.

So... not exactly a great day as Peri came off and ended up with a concussion and we didn't do a ton, but... A FANTASTIC day cause Fleck and I were back out there playing. And we had fun. So... day by day... But I'm loving each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment