Saturday, November 3, 2012

Props where Props are due

So... I just wanted to send a shout out to ALL who have helped Fleck and I achieve awesomeness. It takes a village! ;) 

I think that it just finally came together for us... Fleck feels good, I am understanding how to really ride and... it's just working. Every one has contributed somehow. Even if it was way back in the day.. there's always something I learned from each and every person. Certainly I owe a large THANK YOU to Christina, Dr. Brown, Kim, Amanda, and Kathryn for getting Fleck to feel good and keeping him feeling good. Kip keeps his shoes on and his feet in great shape and helps his legs continue to feel good. My sweet dear husband who takes care of the other critters when Fleck and I leave and who puts up with my obsession. And Karen for selling me the most awesomest beast ever and putting such a good base on him and me. And to my trainers... past and present. Cindy who has taught me how to be a thinking dressage rider. Beth who has taught me how to become a prelim rider and a competent partner for Fleck. Julie has helped me immensely with some cram sessions! The clinics with all those great clinicians... all who have given me something...

Like I said.. it takes a village. I really think it's just finally coming together for Fleck and I. And I thank God... each and every day for giving me every moment with the most wonderful spotted beast there ever was! And for the people who have helped me become competent enough for said spotted beast. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment