Friday, December 14, 2012

Nailing it!!!!

So tonight was a hectic day.... I drove to Aiken and back (without Fleck!! The horrors!!!) to deliver Midget and her pal to a new home. Then dropped stuff off at the clinic and then got feed. So when I got home, it was 4ish... Perfect... plenty of time to play with Dan and ride Fleck. ONLY.. not so much! I had left the door to the feed room open and someone (coughDanielcough) had snuck in and wreaked havoc. So I had to clean that up. Then I worked with Dan and then it was just hitting sunset. So I decided to ride at the house.

And Fleck was GREAT!!! We only rode about 20 minutes because he was so good. The sunset was pretty and Fleck was just .... Up in his shoulder and round!! It was great! We got a great trot up the hill and then some nice work. And then... we got our best canter to walk to canters yet!!!! They still aren't perfect, but sooooooo much better. Yay :)

We're so getting it!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment