Saturday, January 24, 2015

Squeezing it in

So today I worked all day and didn't really have much daylight left. But I really wanted to get a ride in, so I decided to hop on at home. At first Danny wanted to play and we had to fend him off for a second or two, but then he left us alone. Fleck and I warmed up and then started to work. But... something felt off. Fleck didn't feel lame but he was really resistant to bending to the right and was almost throwing his haunches out to the left, even when tracking right. And I'm pretty sure he normally throws them to the right. So... maybe he was actually just straight?!?! But I don't think so. I think something is bothering him. We cantered some and that went fine. Although for some reason I decided to try for a flying change and he threw in some serious bucks. hee hee. I don't even know if he got the change or not. I think he actually did and then started bucking. ;) oh well. We did a bit more work to see if I could figure it out and I never really could tell. But he was definitely wigglier than usual. So.. we'll see how he feels later and I'll adjust him and see if that helps too. Poor guy... I hate when he's not 100%. Especially because he keeps on trying.





No comments:

Post a Comment