Saturday, August 15, 2015

Mulberry Park = Mega Hills

I did my good wife duties earlier today - cleaned the kitchen and bathroom, laundry, dishes, swept, mopped, dusted, and attempted to fix the leaky pipe in the pasture. Then Mike and I got ice cream and went grocery shopping. And then I went and rode. :) I wasn't going to but... Liz called and suggested we go for a trail ride. I thought that perhaps we could try Mulberry. :) I needed a change of pace. And Liz said it was good hills. So we went.

 

And it was good hills! Pretty steep impressive hills. We did 5 miles total and it was pretty much all hills. Fleck was very looky and spooky because of it being a new place and all the people that were out on this gorgeous Saturday night. So he was inverted a good chunk of the time. Sigh. But.. oh well. 

I will definitely go back because it was a great work out. I'll just go during the day when it's not so crowded. 

But that's 5 days this week of riding. Yay!! And we'll do tomorrow too. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment