Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Best Horse Ever

So.... my prelim pony is also stunt doubles as a jungle gym ;) Man... he is a saint!!!

We went trail riding today after a little bit of dressage and were soaking in the lake. My dumb self was messing with the water with the tip of my whip and plunk! In it goes. Drats!! The darn thing didn't float either. It was up past Flecks knees so I knew I would get wet so I figured... why not try it this way?!



It didn't work. ;) Fleck was awesome and stood there rock solid til the very end... If his mane was 2 inches longer I could have reached it. I ended up bailing because I really like that whip.. it's my Fleck Whip! So I grabbed the whip and got back on. Poor saint of a horse....

I can run prelim and make time... and then be mom's jungle gym....


Oh, and give pony rides to the nephews.....

And then be this awesome....


3 comments: