Saturday, January 7, 2012

It's a Boy!!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Yep!!! I finally got my spotted baby butt!! It was sorta supposed to be a next year thing, but circumstances arose that I had to take advantage of, and...how could I NOT buy this adorable little guy!?!

So anyways... I bought him and brought him home today!!! His name is Wapz Doo Wap, so I'm thinking we'll call him Dewey and/or Whopper and show him as Wapz Doo Wap. He's a yearling and is half Trakenher and half Appy. His Dad is Wapuzzan from Rugby Creek Sport Horses, who is out of Wap Spotted out of Wap Spot 2. His mom is a Canadian Trakenher. He should be about 16 hands. He is a cutie patootie, but very smart and pretty dang calm!!! He's a sane boy and already knows so much. I'm very excited about making him my future event horse!
But don't worry...Fleck is still the love of my life!! But I think my heart is plenty big enough for three appies!
Oh yeah...he's got spotted butt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment