Saturday, January 7, 2012

XC lesson

Monday, March 31, 2008

Yep! another lesson...poor fleckers..two in a row! but that's okay, he's a big boy.

So... we had a XC lesson at Ashland Farms and the courses were still set up from their show this weekend...yes, i planned that! It was a GREAT LESSON!!! Fleck was a Superstar!
We jumped all of the training course, but did it in pieces just because. Fleck was awesome! He was totally listening to me and not dragging me down with his head and neck. He wasn't falling on his forehand and was using his butt. It was awesome. He was even straighter. He only drifted left on a few jumps. I was sooo proud.
I do have some video! And he was a little bit naughty too. He got a little too proud of himself and had to show off. But it was all in good fun, so I let him.

No comments:

Post a Comment